[nagdu] No mailRe: partial vision, white canes and guide dog use

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Feb 1 13:52:41 UTC 2012

Dan,

There isn't a no mail option, like what Yahoo groups has.  You will need
to choose daily digest, regular individual messages or unsubscribe and
resubscribe when you get back.  To unsubscribe go to the bottom of this
message and look for the unsubscribe link.  Press enter on it or
whatever you do to activate a link.  I'm remembering when you get to the
web page there is a confirmation button to press.  That's it.

Happy travels, hope to hear from you when you get back!
Julie