[nagdu] Wordiness was Re: Finding Certain Things

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Feb 1 14:22:37 UTC 2012

I agree.  Another related thing I used to have a problem with was
consistently using the same word for something.  Like sometimes saying
"find a spot" and others "find a place."  Oops, how can the dog learn what
I mean if I keep changing the words. Bad human!
And I try to use words that don't sound a lot alike, if I can.
Tracy