[nagdu] Removing Harness and Leash for Security Re: flyingwithPrincess for the first time

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Feb 1 14:43:24 UTC 2012

Cindy,

Oops!  I meant to explain to Hannah that most people seem to have the
dog wait and the person goes first, then calls the dog.  Sorry if my
explaination wasn't clear. *smile*

I can just see me and Monty at the airport with me trying to get him to
go ahead of me through security.   He'd be like, "ummm, no way no how
lady."  ROFLOL

Julie