[nagdu] "Some vision" was: Introduction and Questions

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Feb 1 17:35:26 UTC 2012

Well, I went to Michigan School for the Blind in the 70's.  Sometimes those
partials used there sight to gert special priveledges, find better ways to
pick on us totals and in general seemed to get prefferential treatment.
This wasn't supposed to be done but I think for some, it was sort of
ingrained.  Not that us totals couldn't cope, but partials were sometimes
put in charge of us and the like and some totals resented it quite a bit!
Also, some partials resented us maybe because they could lose there sight
and be just like us!  Fortunately, the attitude didn't always become extreme
and most of us knew about it but it didn't stop us from mingling together.