[nagdu] Guide Dogs as "chick magnets"

Doug Parisian eggmann at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 1 19:01:30 UTC 2012

Indeed, some of those so-called tough guys are truly cream puffs, but don't
tell them how easily they can bee seen through.

Many moons ago, previous to my dog days, I was attempting a busy street
crossing when a whole pack of Harley-sounding bikes roared up; no hope of
hearing anything else.  For some strange reason, I pointed at my cane, my
ear, and the direction I wanted to go and moved as if I were in fact going
to do so (no way!)  All the bikes were turned off and started again once I
reached the other side.

Doug: Get your motor runnin', head out on the highway.