[nagdu] Introduction and Questions

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Wed Feb 1 19:15:17 UTC 2012

Yes, exactly.  it was such a relief to lose the rest of my vision.  I loved
having that vision, but it's easier to just say Ya know, I can't see a
freaking thing than it is to try to explain to people or just try to pretend
I got what someone was describing to me.

Hey, guess what! guess what! guess what! Aww crap, I forgot!
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com