[nagdu] How Guide Dogs Help

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Wed Feb 1 21:19:27 UTC 2012

And then there's the destracted ones who try yakking on their phone or
carrying on a conversation with someone behind them so they don't see where
they're going.  And they wonder why I really feel more comfortable with Katy
or my cane.

Hey, guess what! guess what! guess what! Aww crap, I forgot!
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com