[nagdu] "I Told You So, Mommy!!!"

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 2 05:01:17 UTC 2012

Hi, Cindy,
I'm feeling a lot better today.
No, that experience wasn't too pleasant, but I figured since he had to go
bad, it was best to get him outtside immediately.
*Smiles*
Once Dale and I get eh potty patch for Odie, it won't be as rough,
especially during the nasty snow storms and severe weather.
I'm noticing more now that since he's aging, he is having to relieve a
little more than usual which Doctor Kean already warned me of.
Guess I'd better listen to Odie more for now on or else, he'll really let me
have it.
Bibi