[nagdu] GDB and Airports Re: Removing Harness and Leash forSecurityRe:flyingwithPrincess for the first time

Robert Harris Harris.Robert at epamail.epa.gov
Thu Feb 2 20:41:51 UTC 2012

yep your right, and hearing your voice I suspect makes the pup feel a
little better for the few seconds of discomfort.  Yes I flew right after
911 too and didn't have trouble with the dog, but they sure wanted my
belongings checked, evaluated and maybe taken away.

I have further stories about how the confusion between partial, legally
blind and totally blind comfusion in the sighted community have affected
me in employment, on Ham Radio and life in general but I'm not sharing
personal stuff on list.  Glad to see the topic sparked interest and we
all tought each other a few things. Diplomatic and non diplomatic, that
is another topic for another list.  Before someone questions another
person's diplomatic skills they better have proof they are better at it.

Bobby and Prince