[nagdu] Test Walk?

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Feb 3 13:20:26 UTC 2012

Yah, we took the bus.  We also practiced muzzling our dogs with our leashes.
Just in case we ever were asked to.  I never have been but I know how.  We
also have to go into a store and buy something.  This is to see if you can
keep your dog from snatching something off the shelves and scarfing it up!
Actually, sence I always take the bus and walk, it was great!  They gave us
the route the night before so we could go over it.  If we had unexpected
probblems like that bum that came out of nowhere or getting disoriented in
the store, the trainer would help us.  But for the route and normal stuff
they could talk to us but not give us any information.  They also tested us
with a trainer that we hadn't worked with so that they could sort of
eliminate any prejudices that your normal trainer might have.