[nagdu] Test Walk?

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Fri Feb 3 16:49:44 UTC 2012

Hi Larry,

I also remember having to muzzle my dog while on the bus in downtown
Columbus. I figure it was the trainers idea to show their students how to
make a muzzle out of the leash just in case they might ever need it.  And
yeah there are people who are afraid of dogs but I just wonder why Pilot
just couldn't have the students put their halti's or gentle leaders on their
dogs instead of the muzzels? Does Pilot still show the students how to put
on a halti or gentle leader on the dogs just in case the student might need
to use one of these tools on the dog? Also I think Pilots the only school
that shows their students how to make a muzzel out of their leash and put it
on their dogs. Take care.

Lori and theGipper