[nagdu] Introduction and Questions

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Fri Feb 3 17:23:19 UTC 2012

Hi Tami,
I commend your ability to owner-train Mitzi, and I'm sorry to hear you ran
into some program-trained dogs whose handlers were clearly not keeping up
with initial training.  That kind of thing just grinds my gears.  For me,
regardless of whether one owner-trains a dog or acquires one from a program,
training is an ongoing thing.  One can't just go through initial training
and put a period and move on.  I wish all people would stop and smell the
roses a bit.  Teamship and partnership take work, and if we get too lazy,
the dog will too.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua