[nagdu] Pilot in 1987

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 19:10:43 UTC 2012

Its a bit different as of 2009 not sure exactly now as i'm waiting to
get back in for a poodle, but anyway here it is as of 2009
the gate is on town street now, not grub, halfway between grub and
skidmore, so you go out of the gate and go right at the down curb you
cross skidmore.
you then continue straight along town to gift street
you turn right at the down curb and walk along gift to rich street
you then wait at the light and cross rich street
at the up curb you turn right walk maybe 2 or 3 steps turn right again
to face the street and wiat for the bus. I forget the numbers!
the trainer will tell you the numbers of the bus though.
you ask the driver for long and high
you get off at long and turn left and walk maybe half a block or so to down curb
turn left curb to curb and cross high screet another light and a crazy
ione in my opinion.
you then walk down high and cross gay, broad, I hate that one, and
down to state.
then you turn around and walk abck up the block about half a block and
wait for the bus.
some trainers have you cross state go in cvs and purchase and then
come back out and cross state and find the bus stop, others don't mine
did not.
You get on the bus and as for gift and town streets when you get off
you turn left and find the very. very flat curb it is so flat it is
hard to figure out if its the curb or street there, you then cross,
and walk a long block all the way to grub street you turn left curb to
curb which is difficult because of a huge lump thing in the sidewalk I
think its a drain, you cross town on the light, you step up onto a
very very high curb.. like, knee high
you turn left and start saying juno find inside because the gate is
coming up on the right, they know where that gate si, the pull picks
up the tail wags, the dog wiggles, they know, and yoru done!
my first time in 2008 we had to go to the cvs and buy something and
then go out and turn right and get the bus there but the bus stop
location changed in 2009.
I'm hoping to go back sometime this year, i am told i'm on the wiatin
glist with some in front of me and no poodles available right now at
all so we still wait.