[nagdu] Pilot in 1987

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 20:41:35 UTC 2012

when I go for my poodle i'll let you all know what all has changed.
the last time I was there they had women in 1 wing and men in the
other but at other times they had 1 class in 1 wing and another in the
other wing. Different classes also have you sit at different tables
which can be different, my firs tclass we were at theone nearest the
kitchen, but then after that at the middle one. Some classes it seems
like you work a lot with the trainer and others it seems like you get
a lot of Wayne lol. I'll try to give frequent updates here from in
class once i'm called to class. I don't expect to go any sooner than
March as he said none ready for the February class and or the ones
that are ready have already had partners chosen, but I'll go when they
call me. He said it should be before the end of the year, so I'm
hopeful for that!