[nagdu] GPS was Test Walk?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Feb 3 22:06:21 UTC 2012

William,

Have you used the Captain Plus?  We've talked about it briefly on this
list before, but it's pretty new and not a lot of people have used it.
I'd be very interested to know what those of you who use GPS systems
like and don't like about the model you use.

I keep thinking about purchasing one.  Then I remember the prices and
think about how much I would actually use it.  I can't make the benefit
to cost ratio work out. *smile* The Captain Plus is a lot more
affordable than anything else I've seen though.  So maybe...

Julie