[nagdu] Clarifications

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Feb 3 22:39:24 UTC 2012

I think that I need to clarify a few things that may or may not have been a misunderstanding of something that I have posted.

First, when replying with the new subject line, I should have put removing harness and *changing* leash. At no time when going through security is Lexia off leash. Yes, I remove the harness, but I do not remove her chain collar and working leash until she is wearing her rope leash.

Second, although not necessarily a clarification, yes, our dogs usually interpret the harness coming off as off work. However, our dogs are smart enough to know (or to learn) that suddenly exploding into a wild energy ball is only appropriate at home or in certain places. Even if your dog does not have on a harness, you should still be able to control the dog.. Otherwise, there is a problem.

Nicole and Lexia who knows when to behave