[nagdu] New member to the list

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Sat Feb 4 00:02:53 UTC 2012

Hi Shaniqua and Roxy,
Welcome to this awesome list.  I think you'll find lots of interesting
people and information.
My name is Natalie and I'm working my third guide dog, a seven-year-old male
black lab named Liam.  We were partnered up at GDA on July 9, 2008.  We live
in Denver, CO.  We look forward to reading your posts.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua