[nagdu] Removing Harness and Leash for Security Re: flying withPrincess for the first time

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sat Feb 4 05:07:36 UTC 2012

Hi robert, just curious, do you do off leash running with your dog? I never havce with either of my dogs. When we lived in a house we would let them in the back yard for short periods of time maybe fifteen or twenty minutes at the most. We now live in an apartment complex and off leash running is not an option. I don't believe my dogs are mistreated because of our choices or circumstances. My dog seems happy and content. My dog will come off leash but not all dogs will.

sheila leigland