[nagdu] GPS was Test Walk?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Feb 4 15:28:14 UTC 2012

Cindy,

What's Navigone?  Is it a stand alone product, an ap for a phone or
something that runs on something like a Braille Note?  I'm truly
clueless about GPS.  I'm facinated by what it can do and how I might use
it though.  My husband just got a vehicle model GPS before Christmas and
it made such a difference in his stress level when we went to visit
family.  No worries about missing a turn or getting directions if you
make a wrong turn.  I don't know how much use I'd get out of it here in
my home town, but the advantages when I travel would be great!

Julie