[nagdu] GPS was Test Walk?

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sat Feb 4 16:39:58 UTC 2012

Hi Julie,

I have a Trekker maestro but humanware stopped making the product. Anyways,
my Trekker will announce the streets as I'm passing by them. Plus I can
create routes from lets ssay from my home to your home for example. So I
would put my home address in and then my destination which is your home so I
put you home address in and  hit enter and it will compute the route and
give me exact directions step by step how to get from my home to your home.
I really like my Trekker but like I said humanware is no longermaking the
product. I'm thinking about getting the captain plus but haven't done it
yet.

My dog doesn't get distracted by me using my Trekker device. Take care.

Lori and theGipper