[nagdu] Pilot in 1987

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Feb 4 19:01:46 UTC 2012

Ouch!  That's kind of rough.  Maybe we could set aside the need to blame
anyone and just realize that sometimes things don't work like we
wanted.  Sometimes crap happens no matter how much time and effort is
put into the thing.  Sometimes the stars and moon can be aligned
perfectly and still things fall apart.

So let's be kind to each other,
Julie
NAGDU list moderator