[nagdu] Test Walk?

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Sat Feb 4 22:58:40 UTC 2012

Hi Nicole,
When I was training with my first dog at GDB back in the day, they did the
drop-off route.  At GDA, where I trained with my previous and most current
guides, they give you a route that you do independently.  It's the route
you've been working on one-on-one with the trainer right behind you, and
when you do this route independently, you're ready to segue into freelancing
and more independent activities and individualized training.  I like this
measure of success and achievement a lot better because it enables you to
use your skillset while catering to specific needs.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua