[nagdu] Getting a guide dog

Jessica anewheart0910groups at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 00:41:56 UTC 2012

Hi
Knowing your area as good as I do I will say it is not a dog area. There are
no sidewalks and no transpo. I will say a dog is a huge responsibility but
for me it is worth it every time he gets me around things, licks my hand, or
even puts his paws on me to say lets play. When I got a dog I will be honest
in saying I had no clue what I was in for. The first 6 months were
definitely stressful on both of us but we worked hard through and am so
blessed to have him. Think hard about the choice and no that is not an
excuse you are making. Though some schools pay for some vet care most
require you to put it out first before getting refunded later. It is all up
to you and only you know inside what is best for you. Good luck.
Jess
Jess