[nagdu] dog food and Re: flying, changes, and vet visit

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:42:16 UTC 2012

Milk bones are not good for your dog. Think of them like potato chips, tasty
and yummy, but absolutely no redeeming qualities. I also feed my dog grain
free, for the most part, and milk bones and other biscuits have grain in
them. That being said, I have a box of them on my desk beside me. I mostly
give my milk bones to my friend's dog and give my dog other treats.

I just ordered months worth of food from Amazon. This is what I got.

BTW he eats better than I do.

Taste of the Wild Dry Dog Food, Hi Prairie Canine Formula with Roasted Bison
& Venison, 30-Pound Bag

Solid Gold Beef Jerky Dog Treats, 10oz

Greenies Dental Chews for Dogs, Large, Pack of 17

Including shipping it was under $100.