[nagdu] dog food and Re: flying, changes, and vet visit

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 18:43:05 UTC 2012

Oh, that is funny! When I had a big bunch of the Mimi's pupcakes when
Mitzi was a young energizer popcorn jackelope 24/7, I would seriously
consider helping myself so I would have energy to walk home from the dog
park where we went for her to run and me to walk. /lol/ Those were hard
time, so when I caught myself contemplating the pros and cons of gulping
down some of her dehydrated lamb lung, I scared myself. /lol/

Now that I live with Mr. Gourmet 5-Star Meals Daily, I do not
contemplate eating the dog's treats. /lol/

Tami