[nagdu] Dog separation at vet

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Feb 8 19:39:38 UTC 2012

Hi Robert.
Hope Bailey is back at your side already.
I've had to let the vet take my dog occasionally.  Most recently, it was
for an X-ray or an ultrasound.  It's never led to my dog thinking it's OK
to go off with a stranger.  I always know when the dog is on the way back
too, because I hear claws racing over the floor to get back to me.
So long as I'm comfortable that the vet tech isn't a sadist, I don't have
a problem with it.  I don't like it, but sometimes it's what needs to be
done.  I do see your point about wanting to ask questions.  I guess the
best you can do is write them all down to ask when the vet comes back.
HTH.
Tracy