[nagdu] Running

Passle Helminski passle at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 9 02:16:12 UTC 2012

Hi Tina,

I have done 3 K's, 5 K's and 10 K's  with my guide dog.  You and your
guide need to get in shape together.  You need to practice with other
runners if you have a running club or group where you live.  There
are water stops in races and people drop the empty paper cups along
the way.  Write me off list at passle@ roadrunner.com for more
information.   In the future I will train for a half marathon.

Passle