[nagdu] welcome to the new members!

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 9 12:25:31 UTC 2012

Matthew,
    Since I didn't welcome you personally, let me take this opportunity to
do so. I hope you enjoy your time here and that it enhances your experience
as a guide dog user. Do you kno we have an Ohio Association of Guide Dog
Users? Deanna Lewis is the president and I know she would appreciate your
involvement. You can get in touch with her at

Deannaandpascal at gmail.com

Fraternaly yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG