[nagdu] Running

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Feb 9 13:00:53 UTC 2012

I honestly don't think the guide dog would be doing much running.  Maybe
if you have a really tiny dog with short steps they might get up to a
run.  Whenever I've ran with Belle or Monty, I was running/jogging, but
they were at a very fast walk or maybe a trot.  Granted they are both
taller dogs.   I was a pretty slow runner too.  Really slow running dogs
still run a load faster than the fastest humans! *smile*

Julie