[nagdu] to Sarah

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Feb 9 13:04:30 UTC 2012

I responded to Sarah before I read all my messages.  If anyone is in
contact with her could you please tell her that the list administrator
has unsubscribed her address?  When she gets her email issue figured out
she can subscribe again or she can use a different address.  It's just a
precautionary thing.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion,
Julie
NAGDU list moderator