[nagdu] Dog separation at vet

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Feb 9 14:19:43 UTC 2012

Did you tell the oncologist how this made you feel?
It seems unbelievably cruel to keep a person away from a beloved animal when that animal is about to pass away.
I understand the separation when things need to get done and the animal is expected to make it.
Sounds like that wasn't the case for you.
I am so sorry this happened.