[nagdu] walking faster

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 04:07:40 UTC 2012

Hannah,

In my opinion, I would switch your dog off science diet posthaste. Obviously
consult with your veterinarian first, however, I would feed a higher quality
grain free food if I were you. Besides, science diet is over priced and as a
result, you could feed something better for the dog, for far less money.

For your reading pleasure very interesting

Dog food comparisons

Science diet

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/hills-science-diet-dog-food-adult-dry/

Taste of the wild.