[nagdu] news

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 10 11:45:42 UTC 2012

Jen,
    The decision to retire a dog is very heart-wrenching and it never gets
easy. The good thing is that you will be able to keep Nixon during his
retirement. So many others do not have this choice, making the decision
doubly difficult. Best wishes with your application and Nixon's successor.

Peace!
Marion