[nagdu] Dog food

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 22:03:57 UTC 2012

Nicole,

I've seen some pretty good chewers that were labs; however, they just don't
have the clamping pressure of shepherds. This dog of mine crushes rather
than steadily chews over time. It sounds like your lab destroys things with
finesse, while my dog will get it in his mind to destroy a toy, and just
shred it. He has destroyed lots of toys. And I have only had him for a
month.