[nagdu] Dog food

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Feb 11 23:30:11 UTC 2012

Nicole,
Would that be the invincible chain?  Monty has invinced three of those
now.  I buy the largest size of the Invincible Chain the one with the
rings that are probably 6 inches in diameter.  He chews the middle ring
from the chain within the first day, but the two outer rings last for a
few months.

Mark,
Other fairly durable toys are Cuz, Ruffians, Buddha rope tugs, and the
original Kong. But that's from what I thought was a strong chewer.  I
don't use a tie down, but I honestly can't imagine a dog being able to
chew through that.  Holy cow!  I have no idea what sort of toy you are
going to find that will hold up to that level of chomp.  If you do find
something please share!

Julie