[nagdu] Dogs At Work

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sun Feb 12 00:18:07 UTC 2012

Mark,
I have a job where I am for the most part, at a computer, but need to get up
regularly to get mailings to our secretary or consult with a Senior Social
Work Supervisor about a situation.  I have done both, and there have been
times, that my guide, just doesn't want to get up off of her nice comfy bed.
However, my preference is that she is in harness and ready to go in a split
second as many of the calls I take are crisis in nature and warrant prompt
action.

Steve