[nagdu] Dog food

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 04:09:07 UTC 2012

Mark:

I've got a super chewer shepherd.  I have resorted to only giving him
things like his nylabone when I am not playing with him.  Kongs and
other toys are only for when we are playing together.  Otherwise, I put
them away.  This way, he looks to me as the giver of good things, and
the toys last much longer.