[nagdu] Dog toys was Re: Dog food

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 14:15:04 UTC 2012

I have what I think is called the IQ treat ball.  It is super hard
plastic, and all Dayton has been able to do is slobber all over it.  You
can put part of his daily kibble in it and let him punt it about your
dorm.  They're kinda noisy, but the dogs love them, and they seem to
hold up to most anything.

Meghan