[nagdu] dog food and going inside

Sam Hogle smhogle at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 20:05:44 UTC 2012

Mark, I have tried the raw diet with Mason. However, I switched back to
dry food since I saw no benefits from the raw diet and it was way too
expensive for my college student budget. However, I can send you some
books I have about it if you want to do some research. Right now, I'm
feeding Natures Select. I like it because it's one of the best quality
foods but it's cheaper than some of the other high end brands. Plus,
they do free home delivery since it's not sold in stores.
Hannah, I'm sorry Princess is having such a hard time. I basically agree
with what everyone has already said. When I first brought Mason home, I
gave him absolutely no freedom in the house until I knew his park
schedule. Even then, he always had to be in the same room as me so I
would know if he had an accident. If he decided he didn't want to go
when I took him out, he got to spend a little time on tie down. Dogs
normally won't go if they can't get away from it, so this made sure he
would hold it for a little while before I took him out again. Now that
he can be trusted, he has free run of the house, but it took months to
achieve.
Sam and Seeing Eye Dog Mason