[nagdu] Going Inside

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sun Feb 12 21:56:52 UTC 2012

Lyn your absolutely right. When we lived in our house and had a backyard it became easy to just let our dogs out and we really didn't worry to much about a schedule because when they wanted out they went. However with tres and sampson in our apartment knowing the reliability of there schedules is very important. At first we took them offleash to play but they got to excited and we didn't know enough about how theese guys would do in the relieving department. And it is much harder to correctg after it starts so doing it correctly from the start is much easier. Lol speaking from experience.

sheila leigland