[nagdu] Going Inside

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 13 03:02:10 UTC 2012

Hi Bibi,
Pilot still does this and we are asked to keep them on a leash for the next
4 to 6 weeks. so far Princess has been really good about not digging in to
things she shouldn't be going in to.
Princess will go if she's off the leash but that's not good because then I
wouldn't know where to pick up after she goes... I'll of course keep working
with her and I'm sure we'll figure something out soon.
Thank you :)
hannah