[nagdu] Dogs At Work

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Feb 13 14:50:05 UTC 2012

I take the dog's harness off at work unless we're actually going
somewhere.  He might as well be comfortable while he's lying under my desk
for hours.
He loves his cave under my desk.  It's sometimes hard to get him to come
out.  If I'm only going to see my boss, about 15 feet away, I often leave
Ben in his cave and take my cane.
Tracy