[nagdu] Walking on ice

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Mon Feb 13 16:32:17 UTC 2012

Oh, I use those and love them.  You really can walk around anywhere with
them and they have saved me from falling many times.

Lisa

I'd like an order of ambition, & a side of focus, and a large coffee. And
could you super size that please? It really needs to last for the rest of
the day.
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com