[nagdu] The dog sh^t continues!

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Mon Feb 13 16:40:22 UTC 2012

Okay, you're lucky then.  Just remind them of that and be sure the
recordings are available for the approximate times they're referencing.
Have you already brought up the camera issue to them and if so what was
their response?

Lisa

I'd like an order of ambition, & a side of focus, and a large coffee. And
could you super size that please? It really needs to last for the rest of
the day.
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com