[nagdu] *am angry*

William Burley william.burley3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 18:56:19 UTC 2012

I'm glad that you guys are being proactive about wanting to alleviate
any unwarranted fear that may come from the situation.

It would be pretty sad if the news station took the drastic steps of
not doing the animal segments anymore because no matter how much
training an animal receives or how domesticated it has become, it's
still an animal that acts upon instinct.  I'm going to guess maybe
something spooked the dog for some reason...who knows.  There's
sometimes no rhyme or reason to why animals do what they do..at least
to us.

I think I might have missed the part that made you angry...I'm
checking messages through Gmail today and it's acting a bit crazy as
usual.