[nagdu] going off leash

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 13 20:58:03 UTC 2012

Hi all,
So I took Princess out today and stood there for more than 10 minutes. She
did not do anything, just stood and watched me with her big brown eyes.
I knew she needed to go because she hasn't gone since last night. I decided
to test something out and took her leash off; she went right away.
Maybe I should have kept on standing there a while longer so she'll
eventually go but I felt like 10 minutes was long enough. I'm beginning to
think she will only go if she's not on leash, and this is definitely not
good.
I've called the school, and am waiting for them to call me back.
Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Best, Hannah