[nagdu] going off leash

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Feb 13 22:53:06 UTC 2012

*Do not* take the leash off again. She has done it once, and she knows that
she can get away with it. As others have suggested, move her around some.
Lexia does not take ten minutes, but I can definitely tell the difference in
when she is searching for a spot, just smelling for the sake of it, and
staring off into space. Also, how did you know that Princess went when you
took her leash off?