[nagdu] going off leash

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 01:11:34 UTC 2012

Maybe she was!  She maybe is just taking advantage of Hannah!  If they can
get away with it, they will!  I would also be worried that if Hannah gets
used to taking off the leash, Princess would discover the pleasures of the
Merry Chase!!  Mine have discovered such pleasures and will take on the
chase anytime they get the opportunity!  Pez, my pet loves this game!  It
involves running the whole neighborhood with everyone on your tail and you,
the little dog, staying one step ahead!