[nagdu] going off leash

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 01:23:41 UTC 2012

Hi, Julie J,
I've had to face many of them battles myself since Odie prefers grass or
soft surfaces for the most part.
At times when he encountered an upset stomach though and there wasn't grass
around, he'd just go ahead and let it go on aspault of concreete.
Freedom David Berry like the gras more too.
As for Orleans, he didn't care whether it was grass or concreete and
aspault: as long as he could just find a quick spot and park.
Once we had the huge blizard a while back, Odie didn't like the idea of
squating down in the cold snow.
If I were him, I wouldn't have wanted to feel that cold stuff on my rear end
either.
Bibi