[nagdu] dog uran getting the shoes

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 01:42:58 UTC 2012

Hi, Larry,
I experienced that during training myself, the dog uran getting on my tennis shoes.
Unfortunately, I only had one pair of tennis shoes, so couldn't wash them immediately for I wasn't sure if they'd be dry before the following day of training.
It was Freedom David Berry who marked my shoes while he lifted his leg up on one of the metal bars in the relief area at Pilot.
Reason for hearing the males go is because their peaing is louder and they don't sit down all the way.
All of my guide have just squated halfway.
I did have the practice of parking two female dogs and wasn't able to hear them pea either because they would sit down on the ground all the way.
As for the males doing the number two thing, they would be in the sitting position while going.
For the females, the would be sitting halgway toward the ground.
As for Orleans and Odie, neither of them marked or peaed on my tennis shoes and I was thankful for that.
As for the part of stepping in that gooy stuff, I didn't like that feeling with and withoutt wearing shoes.
Just thought I'd share my experiences.
I'm curious to hear from others on their experiences of what it was like for them when having a male or female dog when potty time occured?
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf